Join Grow North as we discuss an issue that we are facing region wide: our Housing issues
This reaches into community sustainability and growth, and although each community has its own unique differences, the overall need is the same.
Thursday, May 23rd Grow North holds its annual meeting with a public conversation around Housing. Join us at Nicolet College’s Northwoods Center. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Agenda will be:
- 9:30-9:45 breakfast and mingle
- 9:45-10:15 welcome and address by Executive Director, Brittany Beyer
- 10:15-11:15 Panel 1: Housing Development from the Rural community perspective
- Dave Armstrong, Director of Barron County EDC
- Paul Evert, Village Administrator, Village of Howard
- Joy Hanneman, Partner Merge Urban Development
- 11:15-11:30 break and mingle
- 11:30-12:30 Panel 2: Tax credits and mixed income housing readiness
- Brian Doudna, Director of Wisconsin Economic Development Association
- Stuart Kuzik, Director of WHEDA’s Business and Community Engagement Group
- Dirk Williams, Rural Housing Specialist, USDA
- 12:30-1:00 Q&A and response
- 1:00 lunch and networking
Tickets are $15, purchased here
Investors in Grow North Attend free. If you are a 2019 investor and you have not received your discount code, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be come an investor and would like to then attend for free, sign up online or send in your membership by visiting our Investor page.